All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive blueprint for the enlightened leader The Leadership Contract is the modern leader's handbook for organizational renewal. Leaders are longer rulers, r are they accidental in today's business climate, leadership is both a trait and a specific set of skills. It's about trust, commitment, communication, and drive. This book shows you how to become the leader your organization needs. You'll go beyond adopting the habits and practices of an effective leader and actually put it in writing to establish a leadership contract that ensures the success of your company. This revised and updated edition includes new coverage of accountability, personal and organizational levels of the leadership contract, new Gut Check summary questions after each chapter, and additional opening and closing remarks to provide key insight into what the leadership role entails. Recent studies show that only 7 percent of employees have trust and confidence in their senior leaders. How can organizations succeed without the support of their employees? This book aims to build better leaders and establish a true leadership culture that inspires the entire organization. * Learn why a leadership contract is needed and what it entails * Discover the real impact of your decisions and work ethic * Motivate and inspire by making the right connections * Facilitate a vibrant, positive culture that invates and thrives Exceptional leadership is the heart of a successful organization. Employees need to be able to trust in the skills, strategy, judgment, and motivation of those steering the ship. The Leadership Contract provides a blueprint for today's leaders, and guides you toward becoming the leader your employees deserve.
- Author BiographyVINCE MOLINARO, PhD, is an author, speaker, and leadership advisor to senior executives, heads of human resources, and boards. He is the Global Managing Director of Strategic Solutions with Lee Hecht Harrison, a firm dedicated to delivering leadership development, employee engagement, career transition, and change management solutions. He's the author of the bestseller The Leadership Contract and coauthor of Leadership Solutions and The Leadership Gap, all from Wiley.
- Author(s)Vince Molinaro
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight402 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised and updated ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.