All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe perspectives described in this book are supported by school leaders' insights into powerful iconic photographs relative to the five mythic life phases: the human condition, trials in life, human triumph, human transformation, and human crossing, with the addition of leadership as a dimension of the life-journey model. The authors conducted their study using selected photographs framed by the universal mythic framework inspired by mythologist Joseph Campbell.
- Author BiographyCAROL A. MULLEN, PhD, is Professor of Educational Leadership at Virginia Tech, Director of the School of Education, and Associate Dean for Professional Education of the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences. Carol is a known scholar in education who has published in the area of artistic research as related to human development. FENWICK W. ENGLISH, PhD, is the R. Wendell Eaves Senior Professor of Educational Leadership in the School of Education at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Fen is a leading scholar in education who has conducted studies on the use of visual data in research. WILLIAM A. KEALY, PhD, is a retired Associate Professor of Instructional Technology. Bill is known for his research on instructional media and visual information, and he is an accomplished artist who has a fine arts degree in painting and sculpture.
- Author(s)Carol A. Mullen,Fenwick W. English,William Kealy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight236 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.