All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly master English writing skills with THE LEAST YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ENGLISH: WRITING SKILLS FORM B, 11E, International Edition. Brief and uncomplicated, this text has helped students learn the basics of English writing for over thirty years with its clear, concise concept explanations and useful, relevant corresponding exercises. Topics include spelling, word choice, sentence structure, punctuation, paragraph and essay writing--as well as more advanced skills such as argumentation and quotation. Check your work easily with exercise answers located in the back of the book, making it an excellent writing resource even after the course has ended.
- Author BiographyWith an amazing gift for explaining the basics of grammar, punctuation, and writing, Paige Wilson, Associate Professor at Pasadena City College, focuses on the vital structures of English, reinforcing fundamental concepts with an abundance of easy-to-follow exercises.
- Author(s)Paige Wilson,Teresa Ferster Glazier
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight494 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement11th International edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.