Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 22 Dec
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven years ago, six kindergartners went missing without a trace. After all that time, the people left behind moved on, or tried to. Until today. Today five of those kids return. They're sixteen, and they are . . . fine. Scarlett comes home and finds a mom she barely recognizes, and doesn't really recognize the person she's supposed to be, either. But she thinks she remembers Lucas. Lucas remembers Scarlett, too, except they're entirely unable to recall where they've been or what happened to them. Neither of them remember the sixth victim, Max--the only one who hasn't come back. Which leaves Max's sister, Avery, wanting answers. She wants to find her brother--dead or alive--and isn't buying this whole memory-loss story. But as details of the disappearance begin to unfold, one is prepared for the truth. This unforgettable vel--with its rich characters, high stakes, and plot twists--will leave readers breathless.
- Author BiographyTara Altebrando is the author of several middle grade and teen novels, including Roomies, an ALA 2014 Best Fiction for Young Adults pick, co-written with Sara Zarr. She lives in New York City with her family.www.taraaltebrando.com@TaraAltebrando
- Author(s)Tara Altebrando
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.