All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDe Mey received international appraisal for Cold Case Kennedy - 'Flip has written a very interesting book. I would recommend reading it.' Barry Ernest, author of bestselling JFK book The Girl on the Stairs. Lawyer and forensic auditor Flip de Mey has for years studied the files on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. His research, based on the original documents, led to a startling and ground-breaking theory, which he described in Cold Case Kennedy. In a follow-up to that bestseller, The Lee Harvey Oswald Files, de Mey investigates exactly what part Oswald played in the Kennedy assassination. With the same attention to detail that enabled him to prove Kennedy was the victim of a conspiracy, he examines the files and presents new information derived from unique photographs of Oswald's rifle and contact with two of Oswald's friends. De Mey's conclusion is unambiguous: Oswald could t have killed Kennedy. So who did, and why? Flip de Mey's answers to these questions are shrewd and supported by a multiplicity of arguments.
- Author BiographyFlip de Mey started his career as a lawyer, but studied further to become a forensic auditor specialising in the unravelling of fraud and other irregularities. His expertise, based on many years of experience, and his specific methods for analysing complex dossiers served him well during the pursuit of his passion: the assassination of JFK.
- Author(s)Flip de Mey
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note10 colour, 20 b&w
- Weight1043 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.