All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Legal Rights of Students with Disabilities: International Perspectives examines the rights of disabled students in ten diverse countries on six continents. Written by leading experts in education law, this volume provides comparative insights to help meet the educational needs of disabled students. The book also offers strategies to manage the legal and educational complexities associated with special education.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Russo is Panzer Chair in Education & Adjunct Professor of Law, University of Dayton and the editor-in-chief of International Journal of Educational Reform.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight567 g
- Width167 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCharles J. Russo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.