Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.24Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionCaptain McFinn was once one of the biggest bullies on Sand Dusty Reef, but when he meets the Undersea Friends, he learns that being a friend is always better than being a bully. Come along with Captain McFinn and Friends and see how McFinn, the bully, became Captain McFinn the leader and protector of Sand Dusty Reef.
- Author BiographyPhyllis C. Cafaro is the founder and manager of Captain McFinn and Friends. In 1991 she joined the Cafaro Company as vice president of marketing, a position she continues to hold. A veteran of the retail development industry, she is a longstanding member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). She has spent the last two decades going overboard creating exciting marketing campaigns for an extensive portfolio of properties. When she had the vision of Captain McFinn and Friends, she knew it was going to be a magical journey. She jumped on board and has been out to sea ever since, creating incredible programs for children of all ages.
- Author(s)Phyllis Cafaro
- PublisherMcFinn Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationYouungstown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFinn Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.