About this product
- DescriptionArianna Grace liked her boring, Midwestern, teenage life where she igred the many unanswered questions of her childhood. Why were her parents dead? Why did she t have family? Where was she raised until she was five? When someone offers to explain it all, Arianna thinks she's just getting answers. Instead, she is thrown into a world of night humans who drink blood. On Arianna's sixteenth birthday, her world is thrown upside down when she changes into a vampire. Night humans, or demons, as some call them, live in rmal society. Learning all of the new rules of a world she didn't kw existed might be hard eugh, but it's further complicated by two former-friends that w want to help her take her role as the successor to her grandfather. There is a war going on between the night humans. Sides have been taken and lines are t crossed. Four main clans of night humans are struggling for control of the night. Divided into two sides, clans Baku and Tengu have been at war for centuries with the clans Dearg-dul and Lycan. That is, until Arianna Grace finds out the truth; she's the bridge of peace between the two sides. But t everyone wants peace. With the night humans divided, Arianna is w a pawn in the war between them. She must choose a side-her mother's family or her father's-and for once in her life, decide her own fate.
- Author(s)B Kristin McMichael
- PublisherLexia Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.