All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionGilles Martin-Raget is France's top marine photographer, with a worldwide reputation for spectacular action shots. It is for this reason he was the official photographer for last year's America's Cup competition. This book is a celebration of 30 years of his stunning photography, which is instantly recognisable for its drama, perfect composition and eye-catching angles. Martin-Raget has refined and perfected his unique technique over three decades, and this collection shows precisely why he has made his mark. The book is arranged thematically, including fast-paced racing shots, dramatic photos taken from the end of the bow, spectacular accidents at sea, beautiful classic yachts, incredible superyachts, almost futuristic images from the forefront of modern yacht development and, of course, the America's Cup. A lavish gift for fans of high quality coffee table photographic books or a fine souvenir for those who for who followed the America's Cup, this collection includes some of the best marine photographs ever taken.
- Author BiographyGilles Martin-Raget is a photographer, journalist and author. Based in Marseilles, from where he has pursued his profession for over 30 years, Gilles is also an experienced yacht racer, having raced for many years and taken part in major international regattas. He was the official photographer at many major worldwide sailing events and regattas and has covered 10 America's Cup campaigns, including the 2013 Cup in San Francisco, at which he was the official photographer. His work appears regularly in the British and US yachting press.
- Author(s)Gilles Martin-Raget
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.