All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat rms and principles guide the Afghan Taliban in their conduct of hostilities? The author focuses on the Layeha, a Code of Conduct issued by the highest Taliban authority. Interviews with Taliban members were conducted to understand their perception of the Layeha, which is modeled as a 'one-way mirror.'
- Author BiographyYoshinobu Nagamine is an independent researcher and currently works for a major humanitarian organization in Geneva. Previously he has worked in Afghanistan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Indonesia, and Pakistan in humanitarian assistance and reconstruction. He holds a PhD in Human Security from the University of Tokyo, Japan, and an MA in International Relations from the Graduate Institute, Geneva, Switzerland. In 2010 he was selected Young Global Leader of the World Economic Forum.
- Author(s)Yoshinobu Nagamine
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.