About this product
- DescriptionDiscover all there is to kw about one of the world's most beloved toy companies. Beautiful pages reveal, explore, and celebrate the fascinating story of LEGO(r) bricks and the history behind them in this newly updated edition of The LEGO(r) Book. Along with 56 new pages, a timeline highlights key moments in LEGO history, and special features spotlight numerous groundbreaking and momentous achievements. Includes new and updated information about LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Ninjago, LEGO Friends, and much more. Explore all the main LEGO toy systems, the LEGOLAND(r) theme parks with their amazing animated models, and the LEGO Group's spectacular diversification into films, video games, and the visual arts. Incorporating clear instruction panels on how to create great models from just a few simple bricks, The LEGO(r) Book is truly a treasure perfect for any LEGO fan! LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. (c) 2012 The LEGO Group. Produced by DK Publishing under license from the LEGO Group.
- Author BiographyDaniel Lipkowitz is a LEGO(R) Group Senior Writer and story developer. He writes for the LEGO Master Builder Academy and LEGO Club Magazine, creates characters and storylines for new LEGO themes, and writes scripts for animated LEGO movies and videos. He is also the author of DK's bestselling The LEGO Ideas Book.
- Author(s)Daniel Lipkowitz
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width236 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.