All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLemons add a fresh, tangy burst of flavour to both sweet and savoury dishes and have a way of making all the other ingredients in a dish shine. From savoury meals like Meyer Lemon Risotto with Dungeness Crab Tarragon and Creme Fraiche, to sweet treats like Lemon Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Lemon Verbena and Blackberries, here are 50 delicious recipes featuring the bright flavour of lemons. Inexpensive, easy to find and simple to cook with, they're also good for you, containing a hit of vitamin C. What's t to love?
- Author BiographyEllen Jackson trained as a pastry chef at the New England Culinary Institute and worked for twelve years in some of Portland's best restaurants. She is presently a cookbook author, food writer and stylist and recipe developer. She sits on the board of the Portland Farmers Market and is member of Slow Food Portland, Chefs Collaborative, and Portland Culinary Alliance. She is the co-author of The Grand Central Baking Book, The Chefs Collaborative Cookbook (9781600854187), and contributed to The Paley's Place Cookbook.
- Author(s)Ellen Jackson
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width171 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.