All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lenten tree contains eighty-two Lenten devotions for children and adults that will enable individuals and families to travel on a meaningful journey through Lent, the season before Easter. Each devotion reveals who Jesus Christ is and what He has done. In addition to these devotions, this book contains illustrations, which may be used to create a special Lenten tree. Each of the forty-one days has prayers, a memory verse, questions for children, and hymns or songs to coincide with the symbol for the day. Lenten activities are suggested for families to do together during Lent.
- Author BiographyDean Lambert Smith was born, raised, and educated in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. For over 25 years, she has served in various positions in the United Methodist Church such as Director of Music, Children, and Youth Activities and is currently Minister of Music at Oak Grove UMC. She also taught music and dance in the Hattiesburg and Forrest County public school systems. Smith received her formal musical training with a BMEd and also her MATL degree at the University of Southern Mississippi where she currently is an instructor in the English Language Institute.
- Author(s)Dean E. Smith
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.