All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Breakfast Club set at the end of the world meets a tale of first and last loves in this captivating collection from New York Times bestselling author Tommy Wallach. They always say that high school is the best time of your life. Peter, the star basketball player at his school, is worried they might actually be right. Meanwhile Eliza can t wait to escape Seattle and her reputation and perfect-on-paper Anita wonders if admission to Princeton is worth the price of abandoning her real dreams. Andy, for his part, doesn t understand all the fuss about college and career the future can wait. Or can it? Because it turns out the future is hurtling through space with the potential to wipe out life on Earth. While the planet waits to see what damage an asteroid will cause, these four high school seniors will put their hopes, hearts, and humanity on the line in We All Looked Up, Tommy Wallach s New York Times bestselling stunning debut (Kirkus Reviews, starred review). Parker Sante hasn t spoken a word in five years. While his classmates plan for bright futures, he skips school to hang out in hotels, killing time by watching the guests. But when he meets a silver-haired girl named Zelda Toth, a girl who claims to be quite a bit older than she looks, he ll discover there just might be a few things left worth living for. Tommy Wallach delivers a unique and compelling tale (School Library Journal, starred review) of first and last loves in Thanks for the Trouble.
- Author(s)Tommy Wallach
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.