All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you received a letter from your older self, what do you think it would say? What do you wish it would say? That the boy you were crushing on in History turns out to be gay too, and that you become boyfriends in college? That the bully who is making your life miserable will one day become so insignificant that you won't remember his name until he shows up at your book signing? In this anthology, sixty-three award-winning authors such as Michael Cunningham, Amy Bloom, Jacqueline Woodson, Gregory Maguire, David Levithan, and Armistead Maupin make imaginative journeys into their pasts, telling their younger selves what they would have liked to kw then about their lives as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgendered people. Through stories, in pictures, with bracing honesty, these are words of love and understanding, reasons to hold on for the better future ahead. They will tell you things about your favorite authors that you never knew before. And they will tell you about yourself.
- Author BiographySarah Moon is a teacher, writer, and translator. She lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. James Lecesne is an actor, writer, and activist. His Academy Award-winning short film, Trevor, inspired the founding of The Trevor Project (www.thetrevorproject.org).
- Author(s)Sarah Lecesne Moon
- PublisherScholastic US
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width147 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.