All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionViolet Ackerman has drifted through a career, four children and a divorce without ever kwing who she is or what she wants. After moving to the coast, she starts receiving a series of mysterious letters sent from a mother and baby home in 1959, written by a pregnant twenty-year-old Elizabeth to her best friend. These letters intersperse Violet's turbulent relationships with her lover, her infuriating son and the eccentric fellow members of the Village Committee. Who is sending Violet these letters, and why? What will happen to Elizabeth's baby? The Letters invites us see what happens when we don't run away. Will love be eugh to encourage Violet to stay?
- Author BiographyFiona Robyn is a writer and a blogger. She writes to help herself and other people to pay attention, and because she loves to. She writes a daily blog at www.asmallstone.com and a blog about being a writer at www.plantingwords.blogspot.com. She collects other people's small stones at http://ahandfulofstones.blogspot.com. She lives happily in rural Hampshire in the UK with her cats Silver and Fatty, and her vegetable patch.
- E-Publication DescriptionEpublication content package
- Author(s)Fiona Robyn
- PublisherSnowbooks Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSnowbooks Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height18 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.