All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionHelena P. Blavatsky (1831-1891) is widely celebrated as the leading esoteric thinker of the nineteenth century who influenced an entire generation of artists and intellectuals and introduced Eastern spirituality to the West. Until w, however, readers have been able to kw this fascinating woman only through her public writings. Few may have realized that H.P.B. was also a tireless correspondent with family and colleagues, friends and foes, the learned and the simple. Her personal correspondence reveals for the first time the private H.P.B. in all of her sphinx-like complexity rarely visible in her published material. This unparalleled offering contains all kwn letters H.P.B. wrote between 1860 and the time just before she left for India in 1879. Meticulously edited by John Algeo, former President of the Theosophical Society in America and current Vice President of the international Society, the volume also contains letters to and about Blavatsky, articles, and editorial commentary.
- Author(s)H. P. Blavatsky
- PublisherQuest Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintQuest Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/10/2016
- Weight1148 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byJohn Algeo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.