All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the sixth edition of the classic textbook that has been introducing Paul and his writing to seminary and undergraduate students for over forty years. Roetzel provides a comprehensive look at Paul in light of recent scholarship and theological understandings of Paul. This new edition includes four brand-new sections on the following: the chrology of Paul's letters; Paul's concept of law in the context of messianic expectation; the religious and political contexts in which Paul's letters were written; and Jewish understandings of Gentiles and Paul's mission to include them among the elect of God. This long-established textbook is the ideal choice for any student of Paul.
- Author BiographyCalvin J. Roetzel is Sundet Professor Emeritus of New Testament Studies at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities in Minneapolis. A noted authority on Paul, he is the author of several books, including Paul--A Jew on the Margins and The World That Shaped the New Testament, published by Westminster John Knox Press.
- Author(s)C. J. Roetzel
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.