All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionJeri Kirkland built and used an andriod she named 'LEX', to help save mankind from extinction through an alien invasion. The mission had been a success. But Lex, the android, had malfunctioned and almost caused Dr. Kirkland's death. Jarod Anderson, Jeri Kirkland's husband, had led this team of soldiers. And during their mission, they had to destroy the android. Or so they thought...Now, Lex was back. And he was angry. Very angry. And in those eight years the android had spent on the planet Mars, it had developed inexplainable powers. And w he was free. Now...he would get his revenge. His revenge on mankind...
- Author BiographyRick Perry was born and raised in New York City. He has lived in Europe for 24 years, and loves to travel to Africa. Writing science fiction action thrillers has always been his passion. And, with the exception of an autobiography, he continues to write these thrillers today.
- Author(s)Rick Perry
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.