All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChris Lynch concludes his gritty, thoughtful, and critically acclaimed WWII fiction series -- providing entirely new insight into The Good War. The US Marines Corps is home to some of the roughest, toughest combatants in World War II. Their courage and daring are legendary. And the best of the best -- the boldest among them -- are joining the Corps' elite new paratrooper combat unit. As Paramarines, they'll be expected to do everything a typical Marine does... and do it while skydiving. Nick Nardini kws that he's destined to become a Paramarine. He also kws that he has to convince his best friend, Zachary Klecko, to sign up too. Nardini and Klecko used to be inseparable, ever since they met in kindergarten, but recently they've been drifting apart. Fighting in the same battalion -- and jumping out of the same planes -- seems to Nardini like a surefire way to restore their bond and come out of the war stronger than ever. The Axis powers, however, may have other ideas...
- Author BiographyChris Lynch is the author of numerous acclaimed books for middle-grade and teen readers, including the Vietnam and World War II series and the National Book Award finalist Inexcusable. He teaches in the Lesley University creative writing MFA program, and divides his time between Massachusetts and Scotland.
- Author(s)Chris Lynch
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWorld War II (Scholastic)
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight295 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.