All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLibrary Roles in Achieving Financial Literacy among its Patrons is a collection of articles from 25 librarians in different parts of the U.S. and Canada, each contributing 3,000-4,000 words: concise chapters with sidebars, bullets, and headers. Contributors were selected for the creative potential in their topics, those that can be used in various types of libraries and that demonstrate a command of financial literacy and are able to communicate what they kw to aiding users solve their financial information problems. Includes a foreword by ALA President Julie Todaro.
- Author BiographyCarol Smallwood received a MLS from Western Michigan University, MA in History from Eastern Michigan University. Librarians as Community Partners: an Outreach Handbook; Bringing the Arts into the Library is one of her ALA anthologies. Other anthologies include: Creative Management of Small Public Libraries in the 21st Century ed. (Rowman & Littlefield, 2015); Library Youth Outreach co-ed (McFarland, 2014); Marketing Your Library (McFarland, 2012); Google for Patron Library Use (Rowman & Littlefield, 2015). Her library experience includes school, public, academic, special, as well as administration, and library systems consultant.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCarol Smallwood
- Foreword byJulie Todaro
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.