The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondao, Marie Kondo (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $65.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis #1 New York Times best-selling guide to decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes readers step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for simplifying, organizing, and storing. Despite constant efforts to declutter your home, do papers still accumulate like swdrifts and clothes pile up like a tangled mess of odles? Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you ll never have to do it again. Most methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever. The KonMari Method, with its revolutionary category-by-category system, leads to lasting results. In fact, ne of Kondo s clients have lapsed (and she still has a three-month waiting list). With detailed guidance for determining which items in your house spark joy (and which don t), this international bestseller featuring Tokyo s newest lifestyle phemen will help you clear your clutter and enjoy the unique magic of a tidy home and the calm, motivated mindset it can inspire.
- Author BiographyMarie KonMari Kondo runs an acclaimed consulting business in Tokyo helping clients transform their cluttered homes into spaces of serenity and inspiration. With a three-month waiting list, her KonMari Method of decluttering and organizing has become an international phenomenon. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up is a best seller in Japan, Germany, and the UK, with more than two million copies sold worldwide, and has been turned into a television drama for Japanese TV. She has been named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time, featured on more than thirty major Japanese television and radio programs, and profiled in the Sunday Times, Red magazine, You magazine, the New York Times, USA Today, NPR's Here & Now, Slate, Family Circle, and the LondonTimes, who has deemed her Japan s preeminent guru of tidiness, a warrior princess in the war on clutter.
- Author(s)Marie Kondao,Marie Kondo
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.