All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series follows the life cycle of a group of animals. Each title looks at a different class of vertebrate (with the exception of insects), rather than just focusing on one single animal.
- Author BiographySusan H. Gray holds bachelor's and master's degrees in zoology from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. She has taught classes in general biology, human anatomy, and physiology. She has also worked as a freshwater biologist and scientific illustrator. In her twenty years as a writer, Susan H. Gray has covered many topics and written a variety of science books for children.
- Author(s)Susan H. Gray
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: Life Cycles
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecol. illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Darren Lingard
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.