All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses topical issues in entrepreneurship organized around the various stages of venture creation, development and performance. It is arranged in several parts, dealing with the pre-start stage, followed by venture creation, financing ventures, venture development, and venture performance. Each part contains several chapters written by experts in the relevant field. The multi-disciplinary flavor of the book is complemented by its international evidence base, featuring results from a range of different countries. The book will help researchers and practitioners who want to pinpoint the key points emerging from the latest academic thinking.
- Author BiographyProfessor Parker is Head of the Department of Economics & Finance at Durham University and Director of the Centre for Entrepreneurship at Durham Business School. He is also a Research Professor of the Max Planck Institute of Economics, Jena Germany, and a Research Fellow at the IZA Institute for the Study of Labor, Bonn Germany. He has published over 40 articles in peer-reviewed journals in economics and entrepreneurship, and is the author of The Economics of Self-employment and Entrepreneurship (Cambridge University Press, 2004)
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Handbook Series on Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2260 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited bySimon Parker
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.