All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDispensing candid, practical, and ever-faithful advice, this fully revised and updated resource provides individuals and families with clear tips and strategies for finding God's direction when life takes unforeseen turns. With his familiar, assured voice, acclaimed counselor Dr. Gregory Popcak shares the real-life accounts of Christians who endured devastating financial, emotional, and professional setbacks in framing his F.A.I.T.H.-based, systematic plan for surviving hard times and returning to the light. With quizzes, directed reflection, and inspiring case studies, Christians and faith-seekers alike will learn how F.A.I.T.H.--Following the rules for healthy discernment, Acting even when in doubt, Investigating the causes of anxiety, Taking others into account, and Holding on through adversity--is the means toward hearing God's voice once again.
- Author BiographyGregory K. Popcak, PhD, is a leading author of Christian counseling books, including Holy Sex! and How to Find True Love. He isthe cohost of More to Life on the Ave Maria Radio Network and the founder of Pastoral Solutions Institute, a provider of Catholic counseling services worldwide. He lives in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Author(s)Gregory K. Popcak
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.