All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe groundbreaking, New York Times bestselling program for men, combining exercise, nutrition, vitamins, and hormones, proven to halt and even reverse the aging process. Look and feel twenty years younger with the Life Plan! Back in 1998, Dr. Life was sixty years old and a stereotype of the aging man: he was overweight with a ticeable gut and little muscle tone. His low libido was ruining his self-esteem. He felt tired all the time, yet amount of sleep made him feel well rested. It wasn t until a cardiologist read him the riot act that he began to make the critical diet and lifestyle adjustments that led him to look and feel younger than ever. More important, he's been able to maintain his physique and his health more than fourteen years later. In this revolutionary book, Jeffry Life demonstrates how you too can enjoy an active, clear-headed, sexually satisfying, vigorous, and health-filled life, while avoiding late-onset diabetes, heart disease, and other common illnesses and complaints of aging. Any man can master The Life Plan, matter what shape he may be in. It offers: A multidisciplinary exercise plan designed to improve heart health and increase muscle mass. A delicious, easy-to-follow diet, including rules for dining out and recipes. A complete guide to nutrient supplements that can help men stop and possibly reverse the aging process. An honest assessment of male hormone replacement therapies based on the most up-to-date research. Advice for getting the best possible care from your doctor. And much more! For men seeking to make over their bodies and turn back the clock, The Life Plan delivers the keys to a fitter body, a stronger immune system, and a richer, fuller life.
- Author BiographyJeffry S. Life, M.D., Ph.D., is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Cenegenics in Partnership with DrLife.com located in Las Vegas, Nevada. At a vibrant seventy-two years of age, he is in great shape, still practicing medicine, and at the top of the healthy aging field.
- Author(s)Jeffry S Life
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.