The Life Strategies Workbook: Exercises and Self-Tests to Help You Change Your Life by Dr. Phillip McGraw (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife Strategies, the New York Times number one bestseller, is a smash international hit. Oprah's resident expert on human functioning continues to impact millions the world over with his -nsense, action-oriented life-changing philosophies. Now, in The Life Strategies Workbook, Dr. McGraw provides exercises and questionnaires to help you make major much-needed and long-put-off changes in your life. With a series of easy-to-do self-tests, The Life Strategies Workbook will enable you to confront your problems, identify the causes, and start working toward permanent solutions. In addition, the book allows you to adapt Dr. McGraw's strategies to your own personal needs. You'll be able to improve virtually every aspect of your life--at work or at home, in spiritual matters, or in your physical well-being--by using this incredibly helpful workbook.
- Author BiographyDr. Phil McGraw is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers: Life Strategies: Doing What Works, Doing What Matters; Relationship Rescue: A Seven-Step Strategy for Reconnecting with Your Partner; Self Matters: Creating Your Life From the Inside Out; The Ultimate Weight Solution: The Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom, and his most recent book, Family First: Your Step-by-Step Plan for Creating a Phenomenal Family. He is also the author of the New York Times bestseller The Ultimate Weight Solution Coookbook: Recipes For Weight Loss Freedom as well as The Ultimate Weight Solution Food Guide. His books have been published in 37 languages with over 22 million copies in print. Dr. Phil has a B.S, M.A. and Ph.D. in clinical psychology from North Texas State University with a dual area of emphasis in clinical and behavioral medicine. He has been a board-certified and licensed clinical psychologist since 1978, and appears on his nationally syndicated daily one-hour series, Dr. Phil. He lives in Los Angeles with Robin, his wife of 28 years, and their two sons, Jay and Jordan.
- Author(s)Dr. Phillip McGraw
- Date of Publication31/01/2000
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $16.56Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.41Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.