All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionTeaming up with prominent psychologist Anne Kearney-Cooke and eating disorder expert and nutritionist Janis Jibrin, Greene helps readers recognize how their mindsets might be preventing them from achieving their fitness goals and gives them the tools they need to break down these barriers. Filled with psychological studies, practical tips, and empathic advice, this book can help anyone who is struggling. For the millions already following the Best Life plan, the book offers support through every phase of the program. And for those who are new to the Greene's philosophy of incremental change and permanent transformation, the book will stand alone as a resource and an inspiration.
- Author BiographyBob Greene is an exercise physiologist and certified personal trainer specializing in fitness, metabolism and weight loss. He is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Council on Exercise, has been a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show and is a contributing writer to O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Author(s)Bob Greene
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.