All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn P. Henderson's The Life and Ecomics of David Ricardo represents the first comprehensive personal and intellectual biography of the brilliant and influential British ecomist. Employing the talents of both a biographer and an ecomist, the author examines Ricardo's early years, his Sephardic origins and his employment in the London financial markets, as well as his later work on money and banking, international trade, ecomic instability and the theory of rent and value. Henderson also provides a thorough investigation of Ricardo's relationships with Thomas Robert Malthus and other classical ecomists. The Life and Ecomics of David Ricardo will be of interest t only to historians of ecomic thought and students of ecomics, but also to any ecomist working in the Ricardian or Classical Political Ecomy tradition.
- Author(s)John B. Davis,John P. Henderson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1050 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.