All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaylor traces the life of Paul Crouch (1903-1955), an infamous paid informant for the federal government during the McCarthy era. Taylor t only highlights Crouch's unusual life, but also examines the dangers of ideologues.
- Author BiographyGregory S. Taylor is associate professor of history at Chowan University in Murfreesboro, North Carolina, and author of The History of the North Carolina Communist Party.
- Author(s)Gregory S Taylor
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight635 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.