All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to read someone's diary? Well, w you can. Meet Cherry Bakewell, a pink-haired seventeen-year-old who is about to embark on the biggest journey of her life - moving to university. Read her thoughts as she attempts to balance her life, love, lessons, and work, with being a fierce bass player and singer for her band /Blinding Lollipop and the Helter Skelter Whiz Kids/. Who can she trust? Which boys are toxic? Why should students totally NOT drink? Take a voyeuristic peek inside her secret diary and follow her journey as she experiences a whole lot of first-times. Discover what she learns about life, rocking out, growing up, falling in love, falling over, kissing boys...and girls.
- Author BiographyRai Jayne Hearse is a young writer, fresh out of university, who is ready to take on the world armed only with trusty biro and vintage typewriter. She wants to inspire young girls with her kick-ass stories of female empowerment and to reach out to teenagers who may be battling with their own sexuality.
- Author(s)Rai Jayne Hearse
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of Publicationalresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLodestone Books
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.