Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.40+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by carolsclosetaustralia2015
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.87Free postage
- AU $20.16Free postage
About this product
- Description'It seems to me that we are all made up of the things we adore, and by telling my stories through the prism of my passions I hope you will get an insight into my life' In his new autobiography, written with characteristic humour and often outrageous candour, Graham shows that life is more than just a series of dates and it's really the things you love that make you who you are. From his beloved dogs to his rediscovered love of Ireland, the men Graham has loved and lost to his love affair with New York. It's been ten years since Graham last hit our shelves and being a decade older he has come to realise that what makes a life interesting is less what happens to you and more what inspires and drives you. Graham Norton's career has spanned the last two decades, seeing him 'transition from risque Channel 4 comedian to national treasure' (Evening Standard), and he has entertained an audience of millions in Father Ted, as the hilarious host of Eurovision, and on his primetime BBC1 TV and weekly BBC Radio 2 shows. He is loved across the nation for his delight in the peculiar for his ability to find humour and a common ground in all that life brings. In The Life and Loves of a He Devil is Graham shows us it's really the things you love that make you who you are.
- Author BiographyGraham Norton is one of the UK's most treasured comedians and presenters. Born in Clondalkin, a suburb of Dublin, Norton's first big TV appearance was as Father Noel Furlong on Channel 4's Father Ted in the early 1990s. He then secured a prime time slot on Channel 4 with his chat shows So Graham Norton and V Graham Norton. Known for his quick wit and flamboyant style Graham began hosting a variety of talent shows on BBC1 from Strictly Dance Fever and Andrew Lloyd Webber's How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria? to The Eurovision Song Contest and the BAFTAs. Graham was soon approached by the BBC to front his own self titled chat show The Graham Norton Show in 2007. Graham Norton has won 5 BAFTAs for Best Entertainment Performace. He presents a show on BBC Radio 2 every Saturday and also writes, as Agony Aunt, weekly in a column for theTelegraph.
- PrizesWinner of Irish Book Awards: The National Book Tokens Nonfiction Book of the Year 2014.
- Author(s)Graham Norton
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight214 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.