All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Edersheim's classic, his most well-known, scholarly, yet exceedingly practical and highly readable book. What was it really like to live when Jesus lived? Alfred Edersheim will take you there, shedding light on the cities, towns, religious sects, political struggles, customs, and lifestyles of Jesus' day.
- Author BiographyAlfred Edersheim (1825 89) was a Vienna-born biblical scholar who converted from Judaism to Christianity. A veteran minister and missionary to the Jews of Romania, Edersheim left an enduring and priceless legacy to followers of Christ. Among his most widely read works are The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah, The Temple: Its Ministry and Services, and Bible History Old Testament.
- Author(s)Alfred Edersheim
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationPeabody
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1525 g
- Width159 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.