All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmil Bock lectured widely on Rudolf Steiner after the Second World War, and during the course of his research he uncovered many previously unkwn aspects of Steiner's life. This book, the second of two volumes, explores some of the themes and ideas in Steiner's work, as well as exploring the nature of destiny. The early years of Jesus, the Christmas festival and the break from the Theosophical Society to the Anthroposophical Society are just some of the many themes and events covered in this comprehensive study. Bock also examines the circle of people around Steiner at this time and, using Steiner's ideas on karma and reincarnation, draws interesting parallels with Rome, Byzantium, Ephesus and the Grail Castle.
- Author BiographyEmil Bock (1895-1959) was one of the founders of the Christian Community in 1922, and led the movement from 1938 until his death.
- Author(s)Emil Bock
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Notefacsim., ports.
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byLynda Hepburn
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.