All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say college is a lot of things; a haven, a four-year party, the place you met the girl - or guy - of your dreams. What they don't tell you is, the best part of college is the drama YOU bring to the table! After all, that dirty little secret, that t-so-little white lie, and those texts you wish you could erase from cyberspace can't stay hidden forever. At CU, someone's always watching, and you better hope there isn't a camera phone on hand when you get caught. It's the Spring Semester, but it's t all fun in the budding sun for Jon and Franz. Follow them as they delve through the politics of secret societies, the inevitable drama of the F-word (that's FAMILY, for the uninitiated), creepy Resident Advisors, creepier residents and girls who don't always say what they mean. Who wouldn't need two months to recuperate? Cheers! And GL!
- Author BiographyEtta King is a lover of drama (in moderation), fiction (in large doses) and fashion (in all its sumptuousness). She writes teen fiction based on her experiences as a college co-ed and as the product of an all-girls prep school. Etta lives with her family in Westchester, New York.
- Author(s)MS Etta King
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.