All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging. Successful. Controversial. All terms used to accurately describe African American velist and autobiographer John Edgar Wideman. This book examines his life and work-and the connections between them.
- Author BiographyKeith E. Byerman, PhD, is professor of English, African American studies, and women's studies at Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN.
- Author(s)Keith Eldon Byerman
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.