All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionHe looked into the Pacific and the Pacific looked back into him. Now bloated and paraid, former champion surfer and legend Dennis Keith is holed up in a retirement village, trying t to think about the waves he'd made his own and the breaks he once ruled like a god. Years before he'd been robbed of the world title that had his name on it - and then drugs, his family, and the disappearance of his girlfriend had done the rest. Out of the blue, a young would-be biographer comes kcking and stirs up memories he thought he'd buried. It takes Dennis a while to realise that she's t there to write his story at all. Funny, heartbreaking and humane, The Life confirms what the Literary Review has kwn all along - 'Kx is, quite simply, a fabulous writer.'
- Author BiographyMalcolm Knox is the author of Summerland, Adult Book and Jamaica, which was shortlisted for the Prime Minister's Award in Australia in 2009 and won the Colin Roderick Award. He is also a Walkley-Award-winning journalist and author of many non-fiction titles. He's an obsessively enthusiastic surfer who writes about waves with authority and great passion.
- Author(s)Malcolm Knox
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight383 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.