All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.15Free postage
- AU $14.42Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Scougal died in 1657 at the age of 27 but by then he was already Professor of Divinity at Aberdeen University.
This timeless classic was originally written to encourage a friend and stimulate his spiritual life. It was so appreciated that it was later published as a book for a wider readership.
A hundred years later a copy was sent to George Whitefield by his friend, Charles Wesley - it was instrumental in Whitefield's conversion. This book provided much of the stimulation behind the Methodist Revival of Britain and the Great Awakening in America.
In it Scougal explains the four essential characteristics of divine life, their excellence, their advantages and the practical steps that you can take in realising them as your personal experience.
- Author BiographyHenry Scougal died in 1657 at the age of 27 but by then he was already Professor of Divinity at Aberdeen University.
- Author(s)Henry Scougal
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.