All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.88Free postage
- AU $16.06Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn a wistful, clever and unusual vel, Amelie Nothomb casts herself as hunger: hunger for experience, hunger for life, hunger for sweetness and, in what is the book's nucleus, hunger for hunger (the period during which she was afflicted by acute arexia). Recounting the formative journeys of her youth, from Tokyo to Peking to Paris to New York, The Life of Hunger is a brilliant and moving examination of the self, and perhaps Amelie's most mature and moving work to date.
- Author BiographyBelgian by nationality, Amelie Nothomb was born in Kobe, Japan, and currently lives in Paris. She is the bestselling author of thirteen novels, translated into thirty languages. The Book of Proper Names was originally published in France, where it has sold over 250,000 copies.
- Author(s)Amelie Nothomb
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight131 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.