All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginner's study examining the life of Jesus Christ and his significant influence over the centuries throughout the world. The guide focuses on Jesus' life, the purpose of his actions, his teaching and healing powers, his friends and enemies, and his extraordinary legacy.
- Author(s)Rob J. Bewley
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEssential Bible Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCandle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width167 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.