All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe life of me is and inspirational thriller that covers the story of a teen who grew up fighting for his survival through foster homes and crack houses. But everything changes after Anthony loses the closest thing to him... Lisa. Now 16 Anthony meets Ashley, but her father is a mystery, who is he? What secrets will Anthony uncover, and will he make it through this last hell in his life alive.
- Author BiographyNigel Brown is a self-published author; who goes by the pen name of Nigel Brown-Ward. Writing has been an escape from many of the hardships Nigel has encountered growing up in life. When it comes to struggle Nigel is one that can describe to you the bad, ugly, and extreme, growing up in foster homes, and homeless shelters as a youth. Nigel learned what it meant to hold on to a hope that no one but himself could see. Nigel knows what it means to dream big, and that is what contributes to the continued success in his life. From writing poetry to his first novel sequel The Life of Me Nigel was also very gifted. Nigel was always described as book smart and one of the top in his class. Education is his hope that allows him to conquer his obstacles on a day-to-day basis. He is currently a senior at The University at Buffalo, State University of New York, pursuing his B.S in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. Besides writing his other career goals currently include pursuing his MD in Neurosurgery, and being able to start a non-profit for at risk youth and those less fortunate. Nigel Brown is a brother to seven, and a father to one. He currently lives in Buffalo, NY finishing his degree, and working on the completion of part two of his sequel, which has a release date sometime in spring 2014. Being a father to his daughter Willow is his number one priority.
- Author(s)Nigel D Brown-Ward
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.