Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAyrton Senna was, in many peoples' opinions, the greatest Formula One driver to have ever raced. Over 2 million people watched his shocking crash on television, during the San Mari Grand Prix, on Sunday 1st May, 1994. The kwing knew he was dead when his car finally came to rest on that fateful day. Although a host of biographies have been published, ne have fully researched his life and character and exposed his extraordinary driving brain. In this first full, and stunningly illustrated, account of his life, the authors and their collaborators examine every detail of the driving maestro's life. From his earliest days, to his first race and on to his world championships, to his pole positions and finally to his death and its aftermath. 'He was the one driver so perfect that body thought anything could happen to him' Bernie Ecclestone 'Ayrton was the most committed of all. He had an air of invincibility around him. He put his entire body and mind into winning' Sir Frank Williams 'He established his own limits. When he reached those limits he wanted to beat them and establish new ones. I never knew how far he could go. I had an understanding but I didn't kw'The only thing that existed was himself - and he had to be first' Gerhard Berger.
- Author BiographyTom Rubython was the publisher of Formula 1 magazine and BusinessF1 magazine. A specialist business writer and well known Formula One columnist, he led a team of writers and researchers who spent 18 months investigating the life of Ayrton Senna. Keith Sutton has covered every single Grand Prix in the last 20 years. His photographic career started at the same time as Ayrton Senna's in Formula One and he devoted himself to making a photographic record of Senna's career. Consequently Sutton owns the biggest collection of Senna photographs in the world.
- Author(s)Tom Rubython
- PublisherMyrtle Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMyrtle Press
- Content Note64 pages of colour photographic plates
- Width152 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.