About this product
- DescriptionIn The Life of a Prince, Brandon Prince Jr. describes his transition from a hoodlum to an aspiring attorney. During this transition Mr. Prince experiences an internal struggle, which is essentially a tug-a-war between the values he has been taught by his college educated parents and the values that he has been taught by the rappers that he idolizes. This book explores the internal struggle that all black males from middle class families experience during their childhood.
- Author(s)Brandon Prince
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.