All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of the Lifelong Learning Sector while also helping students engage with professional writing. Each chapter in the book is presented as an independently authored 'paper' concentrating on a key theme, including professionalism, reflective practice and how previous experience can shape teaching. Guidance and discussion tes follow to help the reader evaluate the writing and approach, and activities are included to develop the readers' own professional skills in reading and writing. This is an invaluable text for all those working towards QTLS, covering key content, demystifying academic writing, and encouraging reflective reading and practice.
- Author BiographySusan Wallace is Professor of Continuing Education at Nottingham Trent University. She previously taught for ten years in Further Education and has worked in a local authority advisory role for post-16 education. She is the author of a number of books, including Teaching, Tutoring and Training in the Lifelong Learning Sector and Managing Behaviour in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAchieving QTLS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited bySusan Wallace
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.