All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Richard and Judy bookclub favourite, Goodreads historical category winner, The New York Times bestseller, Soon to be a major film starring Michael Fassbender and Alice Vikander. Extraordinary and heartrending . (MARKUS ZUSAK, author of The Book Thief). A boat washes up on the shore of a remote lighthouse keeper's island. It holds a dead man - and a crying baby. The only two islanders, Tom and his wife Izzy, are about to make a devastating decision. They break the rules and follow their hearts. What happens next will break yours. A moving tale ...prepare to weep . (New York Times). Unforgettable . (Guardian).
- Author BiographyM.L. STEDMAN was born and raised in Western Australia and now lives in London. The Light Between Oceans is her first novel. An award-winning international bestseller, the book has already sold over two million copies in around 40 languages. It has recently been made into a Dreamworks film starring Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander, produced by Heyday Films.
- PrizesWinner of Nielsen BookData/ABA Book of the Year Award - Booksellers' Choice 2013. Long-listed for Miles Franklin Literary Award 2013.
- Author(s)M. L. Stedman
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Content Notemap
- Weight315 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- pkj15181325 Nov, 2016by
This is a really good book with an intriguing story. I highly recommend it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.