All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Light Between Us, rewned psychic medium Laura Lynne Jackson shares her incredible story, and teaches us how we can also look for messages from our loved ones who have passed. Laura Lynne Jackson is one of the very few psychic mediums to have passed an eight-step, quintuple-blind screening to become a Certified Research Medium with the prestigious Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential. For many years Laura Lynne kept her personal and professional lives separate; by day she was a high school English teacher, but at night she would be having private phone conversations with all kinds of people including celebrities, musicians, astronauts, politicians and CEOs, in an effort to help them speak to their loved ones who had died. Here she tells her incredible true story for the first time. The most astonishing thing that Laura Lynne has discovered during her life is that her gift is t particular to her, or even to just a handful of select people. It is something we can all learn. It is our gift, and as well as telling many stories about the psychic readings she has shared, Laura Lynne also explains the science behind her work, and how we can all find it within ourselves to touch the other side.
- Author BiographyLaura Lynne Jackson is clairvoyant, clairaudient, clairsentient and a psychic medium; she also reads auras (people's energy fields). She has been reading professionally for over 20 years. She currently serves as a Windbridge Certified Research Medium with the Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential where she participates in afterlife research. In February 2011, Laura was invited to become a Windbridge Certified Research Medium (WCRM). Her certification involved eight thorough screening, testing, and training steps during which her ability to report accurate and specific information about the deceased was scientifically tested under blinded conditions. Laura has also been a certified medium since 2005 with the Forever Family Foundation, a non-profit organization that aims to further the understanding of Afterlife Science through research and education while providing support and healing for people in grief.
- Author(s)Laura Lynne Jackson
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight516 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.