All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo read this book is to enter the essence of our lives and our everyday concerns. Toni Packer shines her gentle light on fear, compassion, impermanence, attraction, prejudice, enlightenment, and much more. As she says, In truth we are t separate from each other, or from the world, from the whole earth, the sun or moon or billions of stars, t separate from the entire universe. Listening silently in quiet wonderment, without kwing anything, there is just one mysteriously palpitating aliveness . In this work, Packer invites us into our own light of discovery.
- Author BiographyToni Packer began studying Zen in 1967 with Roshi Philip Kapleau at the Rochester Zen Center. She is now resident teacher of Springwater Zen Center, in Springwater, New York, where she leads regular retreats. Her previous books are The Work of This Moment and The Wonder of Presence.
- Author(s)Toni Packer
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/03/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.