About this product
- DescriptionThis sequel to The Lighthouse Land is better than the first . . . nstop action. * From an acclaimed crime velist comes the second book in this inventive sci-fi trilogy. Jamie O Neill is back on Earth, where one but his best friend, Ramsay, kws he s the hero of a great war that saved an alien nation. Now he s back to being a kid with one arm, girlfriend, and a band that plays bad songs about intergalactic romance. Then the news breaks on the Internet: A space probe has picked up a coded message from far across the galaxy. But t even NASA s best scientists can figure out what it says. Only Jamie and Ramsay kw it s a message from Altair: They re needed again. * flamingnet.com F&P level: Y F&Pgenre: SF
- Author BiographyAdrian McKinty, called one of his generation s leading talents by Publishers Weekly, is the author of many highly regarded crime novels for adults. The books of The Lighthouse Trilogy are his first for young people. Adrian was born and grew up in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland. Educated at Oxford University, he then immigrated to New York City, where he lived in Harlem for five years, working in bars and on construction crews, as well as doing a stint as a bookseller. He lives in Denver, where he teaches high school.
- Author(s)Adrian McKinty
- PublisherAmulet Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleLighthouse Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmulet Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight476 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.