Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95+ AU $9.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by neil6068
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize 2012. On the outer deck of a North Sea ferry stands Futh, a middle-aged and newly separated man, on his way to Germany for a restorative walking holiday. After an inexplicably hostile encounter with a hotel landlord, Futh sets out along the Rhine. As he contemplates an earlier trip to Germany and the things he has done in his life, he does t foresee the potentially devastating consequences of things t done. The Lighthouse , Alison Moore's first vel, tells the tense, gripping story of a man trying to find himself, but becoming lost.
- Author BiographyAlison Moore was born in Manchester in 1971. Her stories have been published in various magazines and anthologies including Best British Short Stories 2011. She has been shortlisted for the Bridport Prize and the Manchester Fiction Prize, and for the Scott Prize for her first collection. She won first prize in the novella category of The New Writer Prose and Poetry Prizes. She lives near Nottingham with her husband Dan and son Arthur.
- PrizesWinner of McKitterick Prize 2013. Shortlisted for Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2012.
- Author(s)Alison Moore
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/06/2016
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementExport
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.