All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Limits of Liberal Multiculturalism provides a timely analysis of some of the weaknesses, as well as the successes, of the liberal multicultural project. It also takes a step forward by developing a pluralist, individual-centred approach to allocating mirity rights in practice.
- Author BiographyAnnamari Vitikainen is Associate Professor in Philosophy, and a member of the Pluralism, Democracy, and Justice research group, at The Arctic University of Norway, University of Tromso.
- Author(s)Annamari Vitikainen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Ethics and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.